Activa 6400 Contemporary Specification
|Length Overall for berthage||21.4m (70ft)|
|Beam (width)||5.28m (17’4”)|
|Displacement||38000kg approx empty|
|Launching date||February 2009|
|Engines||2x Volvo D12 800 (775 HP each) Electronic controlled for excellent fuel economy, 92hrs|
|Air conditioning||Marine Air-worlds largest producer of marine air conditioning|
|Fuel Capacity||Extra long range tankage-6000 L for 2000nm range|
|Water Capacity||Extra large water tankage-1200 Litres + Watermaker 3400 litres per day|
|Holding Tank||Double the standard-400 Litres,|
|Construction (Heavy Duty To NZ Survey)||Hand laid E-Glass Composite-(low maintenance-no corrosion or rot)|
|Below waterline||Solid Fibreglass laminate with Vinylester resin for osmosis protection.|
|Hull Topsides||E-Glass Cored composite|
|Cabin & superstructure||E-Glass Cored & Balsa under layers of fibreglass cloth formed in female moulds|
|Interior Finishes||Classic nautical superyacht theme in Satin Teak, NZ Leather, Marble, Paua Inlays|
|Accommodation||7 - In 4 cabins, (3 guest cabins, 1 crew cabin) plus 4 in salon|
Customisation and upgrades for usercomfort, convenience and reducedmaintenance plus Dealer supply equipmentincluded on this Boat over Standard Spec (approx $400,000 in total)
- Submersible platform and cradle for 4m tender. Allows verysafe and easy tender launching-drive on drive off convenienceas well as a “private swimming beach” on the back for pleasant enjoyment of the water and easy water access-ideal for divers and younger/older swimmers.
- 4m Aquapro Monaco Yacht series in long lasting Hypalon with 60hp Evinrude Etec and a Furuno 7” plotter sounderquality large RIB all decked out for fun- fishing, towing skiers and boarders, fully set up with anchor, navigation lights, skipole, VHF.
- 2.7m Aquapro beach tender w/2.5hp 4 stroke & 2 Kayaks & Davit & fastenings- smaller fun tenders for exploring the bays and easy to pull up the beaches, for anyone to use.
- Engines upgraded from standard 670hp Cummins to 775hp D12 800 Volvos.
- All batteries upgraded to AGM or gel for twice as long life and zero maintenance.
- House batteries upgraded from lead acid to 800amp/hr 2v AGM superyacht grade batteries for very long silent ship without running the genset.
- Upgrade to Mastervolt brand for genset & Inverter-Chargers. Renown quality Dutch brand with international warranty coverage and has ability to connect together for automatic genset start/re-charging if desired.
- Extra House battery charger for maximum re-charge and multivoltage/ multi frequency input for use in 110 v countries.
- Diode splitters for engine charging distributed to house and bow thruster batteries.
- All fuse breakers, power and tank metering upgraded to BEP for extra features of high/low alarms, more compact and aesthetic design.
- Shore Power cable motorised feeder/retriever (Glendinning) for easy handling of heavy cable.
- Offshore commercial quality Furuno Navigation system: 4x 10” screens with Chart Plotter/Sounder/ Radar/wind data information, Autopilot, 2x VHF’s, Twin Searchlights with remote controls for easy nightime navigation.
- Wind monitoring system- Airmar integrated into Furuno screens for easy to read weather information.
- Echopilot brand forward facing Sonar - to see what’s coming up ahead on the seabed for better navigation.
- Pioneer Home theatre CD/DVD player-5 disc for easy use plus 37” Toshiba TV-LCD for lower power draw.
- 19” TV-DVD/CD players in each cabin for individual choice of entertainment.
- Boss Marine Outdoor car audio on flybridge with 4 speakers & remote in cockpit- also connected to salon audio for multi-zone control to suit various groups entertainment preferences.
- Cockpit docking station for easy control when backing into marinas, fitted in discreet compartment for weather protection and uncluttered look.
- 15hp Bow thruster and 13hp Stern Thruster for easy docking and Hand held remote for walkaround control when adjusting lines.
- Extra continuous fuel polishing with De-Bug magnetic bacteria killers, RCI fuel spinner separator filters and twin Racors for improved chance of trouble free operation by reducing risk of fuel contamination.
- Long range fuel tanks connected via manifoilds for transfer between tanks.
- Well laid out engine-room, full headroom for comfort with work bench, vice and sink, ample storage for convenience.
- Oil Change pump connected to engines (Reverso) for easy oil changes.
- Watermaker: Renown quality brand Sea Recovery, 3400 litres/ day (900gpd) with Automatic weekly back-flush option for reduced maintenance. Quality NZ supplied household appliances for ease of use and ease of service or replacement
Quality NZ supplied household appliances for ease of useand ease of service or replacement
- From Fisher & Paykel: Stainless Fridge Freezer, Gas cooker, Electric oven, Dryer, 2x bar fridges.
- Others: Whirlpool Washer, Panasonic Microwave, LG Second Freezer with drawer compartments, In Sink waste disposal.
- Alloy Gas bottle in moulded exterior safety locker for cooker, fitted solenoid valve & leak detector, NZ connected/tested for safety. Survey charter compliance benefits enables GST & expenses claimed including approx 20% depreciation
Survey charter compliance benefits enables GST &expenses claimed including approx 20% depreciation
- Full review by NZ Govt approved naval architects of designs of structure, equipment and systems to meet Maritime NZ requirements. Items upgraded from recreational standard to heavy duty commercial where required.
- MNZ approved surveyor inspection of structural and safety systems to reduce risk of any failures and stability tested for 35 passenger capacity with stability book calculated.
- Installation of extra capacity water pumping for flooding and fire safety- AC Fire pump & Hose, bilge pumps upgraded to 3700GPH.
- Installation of 2nd engine room fire system with manual deployment and engine air intake closure system .
- Installation of drive shaft size upgrade to 2 1/2”, Aquamet 22 for longer term durability by improved resistance to crevice corrosion.
- Installation of second row safety rail around bow for survey compliance.