Mummery 55' MOT Ketch
- ID: 1422
- Designer: Alan Mummery
- Keel Type / Style:: Fin & Skeg
- Rig: Ketch
- Boat Colour:: White, Blue Stripe
- Builder: Grant Fletcher
- Launched: 1988
- Loa: 55'
- Hull Material: Steel
- Deck Material: Steel
- Engine: G.M. Detroit 3/71
- Speed: 7k cruising & 9.2k max
- Fuel: Diesel 1400L
- Drive: Shaft
- Water: 1800L
- Berths: 11
- Heads: 2
- Accomodation: 11 x berths, full headroom throughout, 2 x electric heads, 1 x large shower (45 litres hot water, 2 x 1500 w elements switchable, total 3000 watts). Pressure hot, cold and salt water systems, heater in main saloon 3kw diesel. Interior squabs are grey herring bone dralon. Sanyo Champion washer/dryer.
- Galley: 4-burner LPG stove, microwave/convection oven. Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer.
- Refridgeration: 8cu ft freezer, 3 cu ft fridge.
- Engine Description: GM Detroit 3/71 engine, 90hp (approx 3300 hours). Reconditioned 1998, 11.2 lph. Twin disc transmission 2:1, MG506, 3blade Sailor 27 x 18 prop, 2'' shaft, 316 S/S.
- Electrical System: Batteries - 12v, 150 AH starting 150ah aux, 24v 180 AH lighting and accessories. Alternators - 12v 80 AMP main engine, 12v 55 AMP aux, 24v 65 AMP main engine, 24v 90 AMP aux, 230v 5kVA Markon aux engine.
- Other Electrical Equipment: Rotary inverter, 230v, 1000 watts powered by 24v batteries. Hella motoring and tricolour nav lights, 3 x 150w Flood deck lights and 4 x 10w spreader lights.
- Navigation Equipment: Colour Fuso sounder 602 (with alarms), Furuno GP31 GPS interfaced to radar, Furuno 24mile radar (with guard alarm), autohelm 6000 autopilot (with off course alarm), Sestrel Major compass.
- Radios: AWA 100H SSB, Seaphone VHF, Uniden MC 722 VHF.
- Entertainment: 12v/230v colour TV, Aiwa CD karaoke player, AWA Clarion radio/cassette player.
- Deck Equipment: 6 x Masport Barlow winches plus 2 reefing. Nilsson 3000 electric capstan, high tensile 12mm x 90m anchor chain, plus 15m chain & 100m x 20m nylon. 2 x anchors 35kg CQR.
- Rig and Rigging: Fosters spars, 316 stainless 1 x 19, S/S wire to terylene braid splices, twin forestays.
- Construction: Steel construction to MOT, Kauri and teak cabin, timber over steel deck. Fin keel with skeg - lead filled. Construction to MSA standard for the 'Construction of steel vessels venturing more than 200 miles offshore'.
- Steering: Cable steering.
- Safety Equipment: Liferafts 2 x 8man - NZYF Cat 1, 8 x liferings, 30 MSA approved lifejackets. 4 x fire extinguishers plus CO2 engine room flooding system. Smoke detector in engine room, security alarm system installed, gas detector in galley with remote solenoid control valve.
- Sails: Stormsail, storm trisail, yankee, 2 x genoas, staysail, main, mizzen, roller furler with genoa. New North Furler #1
- Marina / Mooring:
- Vessel History:
- LWL: 42'
- Beam: 14'11
- Draft: 2.4m
- Displ: 36T
- Miscellaneous Galley Equipment:
- Mechanical Details:
- General Equipment: Main bilge, fire pump 130 GPM bronze self priming - aux; aux bilge pumps, 4 automatic pumps 20 GPM, high water alarms fitted; aux engine - Isuzu 3 KCI hp 18.5, 1993 installed Jan94. Spares - starter motor, set of injectors, 12v 80 AMP alternator, fresh water pump, fuel pump, Jabsco saltwater pump impeller & seal, Detroit workshop manual, gaskets, seals, hoses, tools. Other Spares include - set of fan belts, electric water pump, bilge pump, float switch, packing, seals, water and oil & fuel filters, plumbing & electrical spares, hoses. Ships operational and systems manual available includes electrical circuits, engine, bilge, fuel, water, LPG gas, ventilation and refrigeration systems.
- Comments: Vessel in current survey - enclosed water 30 pax, restricted coastal 28 pax, inshore 14 pax. Area of operation - New Zealand Ports Restricted Limits Passenger Ship.
Read 3750 times
Published in Yachts - 250K-500K