Price $ 790,000 +GST (If any)
- ID: 4578
- Designer: Supercraft (Shipbuilders)
- Keel Type / Style:: Planing Launch
- Boat Colour:: White
- Builder: Supercraft (Shipbuilders)
- Launched: 1996
- Loa: 17.1m
- Hull Material: Glass
- Deck Material: Glass
- Engine: 2 x MAN d2840 LE-401 v10
- Speed: 22k cruising & 17k maximum
- Fuel: Diesel
- Drive: Shaft
- Water: 3000L
- Cabins: 3
- Headroom: 6.6m
- Berths: 7
- Heads: 2
- Accomodation: 2x double, 1x 3 bunks. Owners cabin aft full walkaround island berth separate shower & separate toilet. Forward cabins 1x double, 2x single. Separate large toilet and shower forward.
- Galley: Large galley forward of main saloon. Bosch microwave and convection oven combined. Smeg electric ceremic cook top with electric extractor hood. Front loading washing machine and dryer combined. Domestic size refrigerator and separate freezer. Dishwasher. Tank tenders for freshwater tanks. Under floor storage. Large benchtops. Lots of storage space.
- Refridgeration: 3 refrigerators. 1 large in Galley, 1 Drinks fridge saloon, 1 fridge flybridge freezer in galley with icebox in cockpit for drinks.
- Engine Description: Powered by 2x MAN D2840 LE-401 (high torque) V10s developing 820hp at 2300 rpm, coupled to ZF IRM 350 PI gearboxes with 2:1 ratio. Shafts are 3
- Tankage: Fuel capacity of 3,600 L. Approx 1000 gallons of fresh water. As the vessel has a water desalinator onboard, both toilets are flushed with fresh water eliminiating the odour that generally accompanies saltwater flushed heads.
- Electrical System: Onan 15kVA genset. Smart battery chargers automatically charge both house and engine batteries when connected to either shore power or ships power. All electrical appliances with the exception of microwave, oven, cook top, wahser/dryer run off ships main inverter.
- Other Electrical Equipment:
- Navigation Equipment: Brand new c120 rayman and Rayman C80 installed. Plus 2 GPS systems. Both with radar, sounders 48km radiu cost approx $40,000 with conversion.
- Radios: VHF radios in flybridge and saloon. Uniden SSB radio on flybridge.
- Entertainment: Entertainment system in saloon runs on Pentium 111 computer with 21' CRT screen including TV, DVD, and music on hard drive. Full suite of business software avaliable accessed by wireless keyboard and mouse. Wireless CDMA internet service avaliable. Virtual spectator installed for Americas Cup. Sound system intergrated with computer and individually switched speakers in the saloon, forward cabin, aft cabin, cockpit and fore deck.
- Deck Equipment: Cockpit: Basin with hot and cold water, Panasonic 15
- Rig and Rigging:
- Steering: Engines are controlled with triple station Morse KE-4 Electronic Throttle controls- full instrumentation for engine management on flybridge with minimum instruments at lower helm station. Throttle controls installed in cockpit for reversing manoevres.
- Safety Equipment: Safety equipment to SSM including EPIRB, liferings with automatic lights and throwing ropes. Fire Extinguishers, Auxiliary 2 stroke petrol pump stored in cockpit for fire fighting and emergency bilge pumping.
- Tenders: Zodiac 3.8m Yachtline rigid inflatable tender with 40hp electric start and tilt Yamaha outboard motor. Tender stowed on cockpit roof and launched by electric davit.
- Maintenance: New survey 2010 complete full survey including shafts and anti-fouling. Surveyed to carry 30 passengers and 2 crew. Currently licensed for sale of food and alcohol- these licenses are not transferable, need to be renewed by new owner.
- Marina / Mooring:
- Vessel History:
- Beam: 5m
- Draft: 1.52m
- Miscellaneous Galley Equipment: All utensils and full range of glassware including coffee machine.
- Mechanical Details: A Naiad two-fin gyro controlled hydraulic stabiliser system has been fitted which very effectively minimises roll while the vessel is underway.
- General Equipment:
- Comments: This a very well maintained cruiser, and has been piloted by professioanl skippers. Ready for summer, or charter work. Aditional sleeping is on flybridge for crew. New curtains with vents just fitted.
Read 2780 times
Published in Launches 500K Plus